ENDORSED LYPOSSAGE® TRAINERS
Lypossage® Approved Independent Trainers
Experience: 5-years Experience as a Licensed Massage Therapsit with a Bachelor's Degree Preferred but not necessary with commensurate experience. Spa and Esthetics experience a plus.
Expectation: This job requires high energy, ambition and creativity. It also requires an ability to organize training events. Most training events will take place at our Middletown office. Some Trade Show Activities would also be required.
YOU MUST BE PASSIONATE ABOUT HEALTH, BEAUTY AND WELLNESS!
Below is a list of Endorsed Lypossage® Trainers. Below are the minimum requirements to be a Practicing Lypossage® Trainer.
- Proficiency: Proficient in the Lypossage® Modality.
- Licenses: Lypossage® Trainers are, at a minimum, Licensed Massage Therapists
- Training: Most Trainers were trained by Charles W. Wiltsie III, B.S., LMT, creator of the Lypossage® Treatment
- Continuing Education Providers: Trainers are approved, or are awaiting approval, by various continuing education organizations such as the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) and other health services organizations or State Board Approved Providers.
- Continuing Education Compliance: This means that CE providers are compliant with standards set by the NCBTMB.
- Code of Ethics: Lypossage® Trainers follow the Code's of Ethics as defined by the NCBTMB, AMTA and ABMP, as well as Statutes as defined by their various States or Provinces. In addition all Lypossage® Trainers have signed a "Business Code of Ethics" as provided by Lypossage esthetiques International, LLC.
You would be paid a draw against commission. This is a great way to help others become successful in their businesses by sharing your knowledge with them. Consulting Opportunities also available.
What is a Trainer/Representative?
A Trainer/Representative is a
Continuing Education Teacher and an
Employee of L.E.I, LLC, owner of
A Trainer/Representative will be trained by
the Company's Founder and Managing
Partner, Charles Wiltsie, LMT.
The Trainer/Representative will learn to become proficient in Consulting and Training Massage Therapists, Spa Owners and Estheticians in useful modalities such as Lypossage, Spa Treatments, Business, Ethics, Body Mechanics and other relevant treatments as well as professional development programs. Many of these programs are approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) for CE Hours.