ENDORSED LYPOSSAGE® TRAINERS
Below is a list of Endorsed Lypossage® Trainers. Below are the minimum requirements to be a Practicing Lypossage® Trainer.
- Proficiency: Proficient in the Lypossage® Modality.
- Licenses: Lypossage® Trainers are, at a minimum, Licensed Massage Therapists
- Training: Most Trainers were trained by Charles W. Wiltsie III, B.S., LMT, creator of the Lypossage® Treatment
- Continuing Education Providers: Trainers are approved, or are awaiting approval, by various continuing education organizations such as the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) and other health services organizations or State Board Approved Providers.
- Continuing Education Compliance: This means that CE providers are compliant with standards set by the NCBTMB.
- Code of Ethics: Lypossage® Trainers follow the Code's of Ethics as defined by the NCBTMB, AMTA and ABMP, as well as Statutes as defined by their various States or Provinces. In addition all Lypossage® Trainers have signed a "Business Code of Ethics" as provided by Lypossage esthetiques International, LLC.
Lypossage® Approved Trainers